Would you believe me if I said prosperity begins in the mind? The mind works from the protective, negative mind, or from the expansive, positive mind. When the mind is being protective, it seems like there is just never enough money coming in the door. If we’re operating from the positive mind, we know that somehow, there is always enough. Enough work, enough money, enough clients and enough business.
Having a prosperity mindset isn’t just having enough work and enough money. It’s knowing and experiencing that we have plenty of what we truly need and want in life. It also means having enough fun, enough good health and enough good relationships. Developing a prosperity mindset means protecting ourselves from the fear and scarcity consciousness around us that there isn’t enough work or money. We do this using these steps.
1. Practice Gratitude: Appreciate where your money comes from and how much comes in. Appreciate the bills you can pay and the food on your table – they are signs you are living your life.
2. Start repeating daily: “I don’t know how yet, but I know there’s enough”.
3. Be courageous as you change your prosperity mindset.
4. Practice self-compassion as you learn to think positively and learn that there is enough.
5. Connect with people or courses who can help you create a prosperous mindset and life.
Published in the Connaught Telegraph newspaper on 28 Feb 2017