On average, there are 730 hours in a month. When you invest 30 minutes a month in Indian head massage, it can help you can improve their physical, mental and emotional health.
10. Massage is a natural pain reliever. If you have tense muscles or headaches after your long week at work, a 30 minute massage helps the body to naturally control pain by stimulating the brain to produce endorphins.
9. Massage helps boost immunity. Massage therapy can increase your body’s natural ability to protect itself and keep you healthy, building your resilience to stress. Indian head massage will improve the flow of lymph, a bodily fluid that fights infection and disease.
8. Massage helps relieve stress. An Indian head massage can bring your body and mind into a relaxation state. It also raises the body’s production and release of endorphins. These are stress and pain preventing hormones that enhance mood and boost immunity. Reducing your stress levels will help your current mental and physical health, while preventing potential diseases or stress-related conditions.
7. Massage helps improve posture and flexibility. Indian head massage loosens and relaxes muscles in the shoulders, neck and head, which relieves pressure points and gives joints a greater range of motion. Once pressure points are relieved, the body can position itself properly and develop a natural posture that doesn’t cause pain.
6. Massage helps lower blood pressure. Regular massages have been found to lower blood pressure, by reducing the stress-hormone levels that can cause onset depression, anxiety and anger. Being pain-and stress-free will greatly affect your blood pressure and allow you to relax your mind.
5. Massage helps relax muscles and mind. Indian head massage activates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system that controls its ability to feel good. It loosens and relaxes tense, overworked muscles by breaking up adhesions that cause discomfort. In addition to relaxing your body, Indian head massage also calms a racing mind
4. Massage helps you breathe easier. Indian head massage helps relax the respiratory muscles, which can tighten during the busyness of a busy workload, long hours and stress. Breathing easier means your respiratory system works better, giving you more energy.
3. Massage is better than a holiday! No sunburn, no long flights and no groping airport security. There’s no stress of planning what to do on your holiday, you just lie back, close your eyes, and relax! You won’t come back feeling like you “need a holiday after your holiday”.
2. Getting a massage is like a week full of Sundays! A 30 minute massage on a weekly or even on a monthly basis, can help you recharge for the coming week or month ahead.
1. Investing 30 minutes a month in your health by getting an Indian head massage can help you sleep better, boost your immune system, increase your energy levels, build resilience to stress, be more productive, be happier and generally improve your physical, mental and emotional health!
A quote from Leonardo da Vinci gives me food for thought, “Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen.”
My name is Tracy Fitzgerald. I help people manage their wellness so they can enjoy their lives more. I practice Indian head massage and Reiki, and I teach wellness and massage workshops. I have a treatment room in Castlebar and I offer a home visit service covering a 30 mile radius from Castlebar. I have gift vouchers available so you can give the gift of relaxation to a loved one.